Why Everything Always Leads To Homeownership (WEALTH)
WEALTH exists to provide training programs, counseling programs and service programs to low-income families to assist them in meeting their homeownership goals. WEALTH is responsible for working with families, and outside agencies in order to provide these program opportunities.
The specific goals of this initiative include the following:
1. The development of homeownership training, counseling programs, and service programs;
2. The development of economic development training programs to obtain jobs to support homeownership;
3. Promotion of member participation;
4. Down payment and closing cost assistance;
5. Provide housing counseling;
6. Provide decent affordable housing opportunities to low and moderate income persons; and
7. Work with future homebuyers within the city limits of Griffin, Georgia and the county of Spalding.